Digital PR Manager
Digital PR Manager
Location: Manchester (Hybrid)
Salary: £33k - £38k + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a dynamic digital marketing agency with a track record of delivering outstanding results for their diverse range of clients.
They are seeking a talented Digital PR Manager to join their team.
This role is pivotal in shaping digital content strategies and managing client campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with excellent project management skills, capable of crafting compelling content and securing quality links.
* Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to create engaging content for online and offline platforms
* Working confidently with multiple stakeholders for content approval
* Utilising various CMS systems effectively
* Monitoring and analysing content performance with an SEO focus
* Using data-driven insights to plan and optimise future content strategies, both on and off the website
* Setting an example as a role model to lead and advance the team and departmental outputs
* Promoting collaborative work across channels as needed to consistently deliver high-quality work in a timely manner
* Previous experience working as a PR Manager, PR Specialist, PR Expert, or in a similar role.
* Minimum 3 years of agency experience in Digital PR.
* Content optimisation for SEO
* Proficiency in media outreach.
* Strong analytical skills and tools knowledge (such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, as well as Google Search Console and Google Analytics)
* Keyword research expertise and SEO best practices understanding
* Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
If youre a proactive, creative, and results-driven professional looking to make an impact in digital marketing, apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.