Commercial Property Solicitor (5 PQE)
Commercial Property Solicitor
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Salary: Very competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a prominent legal firm provides comprehensive legal services to their clients.
With a rich history spanning five decades, they have established themselves as leaders in the legal sector.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor, you will play a vital role in handling a diverse range of commercial property matters.
* Manage commercial leases and protected business tenancies.
* Handle sales, purchases, and other commercial real estate transactions.
* Conduct re-financing and securitization work, often with major lenders.
* Oversee planning promotion agreements for landowners, including options and related tasks.
* Provide property-related support to the Business Services Team in corporate.
* Previous experience as a Commercial Property Solicitor, Commercial Property Lawyer, or in a similar role.
* Minimum of 5 years PQE (Post-Qualified Experience) in general commercial property matters.
* Strong expertise in commercial property law.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Commitment to delivering exceptional client service.
Submit your application now and be part of a leading law firms dynamic team.
Dont miss this opportunity!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003