Family Legal Secretary
My Client is currently looking for a experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Family Team based in South Shields.
You will be providing secretarial support, diary management and will be the first point of contact for all clients.
- Extensive experience as a legal secretary in a family department.
- Be proficient with Microsoft word, excel and legal case management systems.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Operate efficiently as part of a team.
- Be self-motivated and be able to prioritize their own work with minimum supervision.
- Experience of both privately and publicly (legal aid) work would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Contribution to a pension scheme.
- Financial and other support for learning and development.
- Good progression based on ability.
- Good holiday entitlement, with extra leave based on length of service.
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Long service awards
- Pay during sickness leave
- Good social events
How to apply
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhian Thompson at Clayton Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will collaborate with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.