Nightshift Composite Trimmer/Fitter
We are currently on the lookout for a Nightshift Composite Trimmer/Fitter to join our client in the outskirts of Leicester on an Outside IR35 contract basis.
Our client is looking for a Nightshift Composite Trimmer/Fitter to become part of a world-leading manufacturer of composites and GRP components for industries including Formula One, automotive, engineering, marine, aerospace, and rail.
This is the position for someone who is passionate, dynamic, ambitious, motivated and ready to grow and achieve job satisfaction with competitive salary and benefits.
Composite Trimmer/Fitter responsibilities:
- Fitting, Trimming of components & moulds
- Following technical drawings
- Mould tool preparation, including polishing and waxing
Composite Trimmer/Fitter requirements:
- Previous experience in composite trimming required
- Be able to work within a team as well as on your own initiative
- Be willing to help support and mentor junior/trainee team members
This is a full-time Outside IR35 contract position on the nightshift for the Composite Trimmer/Fitter.
For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.