Band 6 Physiotherapist
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Band 6 Physiotherapist located in London NW10 3RY.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Band 6 physiotherapist, please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within London.
The Physiotherapist will be expected to help on active member of the clinical team, providing a comprehensive Physiotherapy service to residents of Northwest London Borough includes, Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Ealing, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea and Hammersmith and Fulham.
- Work within professional standards and clinical guidelines, promote best practice and to undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner including assessing and treating own & multidisciplinary caseload of patients/clients and maintaining professional documentation.
- To perform physiotherapy assessment of patients on the rehabilitation pathway in order to develop and deliver an individualised treatment program.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team to facilitate positive rehab outcomes and timely, co-ordinated discharge planning.
- To fully support initiatives to reduce length of stay, including key working.
- To work flexibly, being willing to provide support across sites when necessary.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload, working with and without direct supervision.
- Provide support for the clinical supervision for a rotational Band 5 physiotherapist, student physiotherapists and give direction to members of support staff.
- To undertake evidence-based audit and research projects to inform own and general Physiotherapy practice within the unit.
- Support self and service development through active participation in Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and by participating in any audit or research being undertaken by the service. The role is Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm.
As a Band 6 Physiotherapist, you must have a degree in Physiotherapy with a minimum 6 months solid experience in an NHS Establishment.
You will be required to accept responsibility, with support and direction to effectively manage a client caseload with associated specialist support needs.To ensure that appropriate and up-to-date client records/files and computer information system is maintained and kept with due regard to confidentiality.To act in accordance with HCPC registration requirements and Code of Conduct for exercising accountability and professional practice.
To undertake clinical procedures appropriate to client care and maintain clinical competency through regular updates.With support and direction, be responsible for co-coordinating an agreed care plan and, where appropriate, to implement and evaluate agreed action, including direct work with some users.
This Job will be busy and fast-paced, you will be expected to work in a calm and effective manor, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients alike.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Physiotherapy are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you: - Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
- Variation of locations you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant - 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
- An Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme! We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK. Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector. We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.