Job Title PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Salary £39,000 - £44,000 per annum
Looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Bedford
area? Do you have a passion for the Bus and Coach Industry and a drive to succeed? Look no further!
I am currently working with a nationwide Bus operator based in the Bedford area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Fitter.
Features and Benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- Retail Discounts
- Free Travel
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Fitter Duties:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturers procedures and in a safe and responsible manner
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV/PSV licence)
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Fitter:
- Previous experience as a PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- PSV Driving Licence is desirable
If you are a skilled PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Fitter looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, simply submit your CV for the role, get in touch by phone on 07485 390942 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org