The Bodyshop Controller role:
- Salary of up to £35,000 with great bonus potential and excellent benefits
- Hours: 45
- Numerous discounts
- Excellent pension
We are currently working with a leading Accident Repair Centre who are looking to add an experienced Bodyshop Controller to their team in the Barnsley area.
Key Bodyshop Controller Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Bodyshop productives you will be responsible for ensuring that all body repairs and paintwork meet defined quality procedures.
- Authorising credit notes, purchase orders, and cheque requests, promoting inter-department co-operation as well as ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures will all be part of the role
- You will also be responsible for overseeing and motivating a team of productive staff as well as working closely with the estimators to ensure that the site is as profitable as possible
As a Bodyshop Controller you will:
- Be working in a similar role as a Bodyshop Controller or in a supervisory role within a Bodyshop
- Have experience in developing relationships with customers and colleagues
- Have the drive and determination to maintain a productive department and the ability to work under pressure and achieve results through other people
If you want to hear more about the Bodyshop Controller role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Richard on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Bodyshop Controller up to £35,000 Bodyshop Barnsley