Parking Appeals Officer
Parking Appeals Officer
Must have good working knowledge on Parking Appeals
Key result areas/overview:
Parking Appeals officers are there to provide a responsive service to users of parking service Dealing with correspondence, appeals, permits, telephone, calls, income, refunds, complaints, court & bailiffs To represent the client where necessary at adjudication, attend seminars and other working groups and functions To report to the team leader on the requirements for appropriate stock for all functions, experience within appeals is essential for the role.
The Dimensions of this role
• To work within a team of officers providing the customer interface in parking services including correspondence ,appeals, permits, telephone calls , income, Invoicing , refunds ,complaints , courts bailiffs and data entry
• To represent the client at adjudication and other external functions such as benchmarking and working groups and attend seminars as appropriate
• To keep the team leader informed on cases , appeals win rates , problems with the computerised systems , process or procedures
• To hold a Traffic and Parking Legislation knowledge and to consider appeals following 'representations' in line with legislation.
• Responsible for decision making on whether the appeal is to be accepted or rejected.
• Make suggestions for developing procedures to improve service delivery, customer focus and efficiency
• To assist the team leader with reconciling payments received from various internal and external sources, trace errors and resolve
• To process payments received directly at the council
• To process refunds
• To provide the highest level of customer care as the first point on contact for teams dealing with all aspects for parking including complex and contentious cases
The candidate we need must be an excellent communicator with previous Parking Appeals experience of 6 months or more, you will have an eye for detail along with experience of working with computerised systems.
You will be required to work 37+ hours per week, Monday to Friday, usually between the hours of 8am and 5pm or 9am and 6pm however there maybe more flexibility for the right candidate.
This role of Parking Appeals officer will pay between £18.00 - £20.00Ltd PH.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you may know that works within the parking industry please contact the parking team at unity recruitment on 0203 668 5680 and press 1 for parking
*Unity offer referral schemes for all successful referrals at officer level**
*Previous Parking industry experience is essential for all parking vacancies**