Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Synergi are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the leading FMCG Manufacturers whose product is consumed across the world.
This is the chance to join a company who will help you develop and grow as a Maintenance Engineer.
You will be working alongside other Maintenance Engineers with a vast amount of experience.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Conducting Reactive and planned Maintenance on high-speed production
- Responding quickly and efficiently to any unscheduled plant stoppages.
- Working closely within the engineering & production team to ensure maximum
- Possess a good level of understanding to the process, products and all quality procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing Planned Maintenance
- Diagnosing faults
- Identifying problems on machinery and implementing solutions.