Graduate Web Developer
This company offers career development based on ability rather than tenure, individual and team and a very entrepreneurial work atmosphere.
You will be working with some very well known and high established clients such as Apple and Barclays.
Web Developer will be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
You will help building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly.
• Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Build website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Utilise data from various back-end services and databases.
• Collect and review specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Prepare and maintain software documentation.
• Maintain, expand, and scale our site as assigned.
• Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Work together with web designers to match visual design intent.
• Graduate in IT.
• Excellent knowledge of how web applications work including security, session management.
• Experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
• Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation process.
• Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach.
• Strong organisational skills with a good ability to prioritise tasks.
• Good ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.