IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
Our client has been empowering UK SMEs with effective business communications for nearly 20 years.
They offer a comprehensive range of managed services, including telephony, business internet, IT services, cybersecurity, and cloud infrastructure, enabling their customers to work efficiently and flexibly.
They are seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to deliver 1st and 2nd Line support to a diverse customer base.
You will take ownership of issues and ensure their resolution while providing on-site support and remote assistance to customers.
As part of your responsibilities, youll also mentor 1st line engineers, fostering their problem-solving skills.
Provide remote support to customers across our group and attend site visits as needed to support end users, potentially including out-of-hours work with additional compensation.
Attend local customer sites to install new solutions and resolve current issues.
* Proficiency in Microsoft environment, including Windows Server 2012/16/19 and up to Windows 11 Operating System
* Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Remote Desktop Services, SharePoint, OneDrive, and VPN connections
* Familiarity with the Office 365 environment
* Minimum of 1-year experience in an IT-based role
* Practical understanding of networking principles for effective troubleshooting
* A solid technical background, emphasising adaptability to future IT products and solutions
* Company van for travel
* Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 working hours
* 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays, Birthday leave
* Income protection, Life assurance, EAP
* Private health (after 1 year)
* Volunteering days and Discounted broadband/mobile phone contracts for immediate family
Seize this excellent opportunity and become part of our esteemed clients dynamic team.
Apply now and elevate your career to new heights!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.