We are currently on the lookout for a Technical Manager to join our client who specialises in producing high-quality, technically challenging Stainless Steel & iron castings.
The ideal candidate is a crucial member of a team, who is able to maintain a high level of reliability, punctuality, determination and organisation.
The role requires excellent communication skills and a positive attitude as you are going to assist team members to complete daily tasks for the department.
Technical Manager responsibilities
- Ensure smooth running of the technical team
- Assist the quality department on all quality related investigations and non-conformance issues
- Monitor and evaluate customer feedback and implement necessary actions to address any external quality concerns
- Develop and maintain right first time and everytime culture
- Reduce cost of manufacturing and eliminate re-working
- Mentor employees with potential and passion for learning
Technical Manager requirements
- Proven experience of delivery in a similar position / environment
- Technical engineering background
- Ability to think and identify strategic improvements
- Strong cross departmental communicator
- Project management skills and abilities
- Confident in assisting and training of others
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Technical Manager.
For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.