Multi Skilled Enforcement Officer - Southport
Multi Skilled Enforcement Officer - Southport - Full Time - 40 hours per week - £23,753.60 per annum
Do you like caring for the environment and helping the public? Could you see yourself working outdoors? Do you have excellent customer service skills?
If so, you could be our next Multi Skilled Enforcement Officer .
Within this role you will be patrolling public streets, car parks, green spaces, and public parks.
You will be advising the public of where they can park safely and securely and issuing tickets to wrongly parked vehicles.
You will help to maintain clean neighbourhoods by enforcing the Councils litter provision and Public Space Protection Order by way of fixed penalty notices.
You will report any other environmental issues.
You will also be dealing with general enquiries from the members of the public.
Yes, you will be issuing fines, but you wont have targets as this job is about creating a positive impact on the local neighbourhood.
What will you do?
- You will play an important role in reducing traffic congestion, antisocial behaviour, and environmental crimes.
- You will keep a detailed log of the violations and debrief incidents that occur during your shift.
- You will enforce local laws to protect the area from litter, dog fouling, various other breaches, and local byelaw violations.
So, could this role be for you?
- You will be dealing with members of the public face to face, so customer service must be something you really enjoy and excel at.
- The skill to connect to different audiences and work as part of a team is so important for this role.
- Youll need to be reliable, self-motivated, and capable of dealing with possibly argumentative people or situations.
- Knowledge of environmental services would be of use but its not essential.
- PC skills would also be an advantage, as you will be using a handheld device daily.
- You will need to be over 18 to apply and a full clean Driving Licence would be useful, but not essential.
For the right candidate we can provide full training including conflict management, along with offering excellent career progression.
Many of our current managers started out as Enforcement Officers themselves, so this could be a great place for you to kick start your career.
We believe that working for APCOA is great and we are always thinking of creative ways to give more to our employees.
Here is a sample of some of the current benefits on offer to you:
- Up to 28 days leave per annum (includes BH)
- Workplace Pension
- Full Uniform Provided
- Access to Learning & Development
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Flexible Shift Patterns
Are you the sort of person who enjoys being on the go? then APPLY online today and one of our recruitment colleagues will be in touch soon.
We are Armed Forces friendly.
We welcome applications from ex-personnel/reservists/veterans/cadet instructors and military spouses/partners as we are part of the Armed Forces Covenant.
We have an inclusive workforce that offers employment prospects whoever you are, wherever you work and whatever you do.
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, or level in the business.
We offer a work atmosphere where successes are commended and shared.
With exciting projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support.
Staff have the training prospects to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.