Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Shift: 2 Days 2 Nights 4 Off – 18 Days off every 7-week Cycle
Are you aiming to join one of the fastest-growing businesses in the World with high opportunities for development and progression? If so, read on!
Brief: Maintenance Engineer
The part will be covering Maintenance and Breakdowns on a 2 Days 2 Nights 4 off Rota.
The company offer a rewarding position in a business crucial to the current market with only plans for further investment and improvement.
Responsibilities: Maintenance Engineer
This job will require someone to provide Electrical & Mechanical Engineering and Services support to the Business.
Focus is driven towards improving downtimes & overall site efficiency.
Skills Required: Maintenance Engineer
· Carrying out Reactive Maintenance on-site to reduce machine downtimes
· Capable of working on shift as a lone engineer as well as a team player as both could be possible if team members are on holiday
· Cost-effectively delivering engineering maintenance to ensure operationally, the site continues to run in a safe manner
· Ensuring all site manufacturing and equipment is fully compliant concerning technical safety legislation, testing and inspections
· Tracking, analysing and reporting asset reliability performance and issues to identify maintenance and equipment improvement needs
Company Profile: Maintenance Engineer
The company have multiple sites across the UK and is helping its customers respond to changing shopping habits daily.
They have a strong desire to be the leader within the UK, and their team's energy is what fuels this.
Please apply by 10.05.22 if you would like to be considered.