Vehicle Damage Assessor
Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor Vacancy:
- Salary up to £42,000 plus bonus for a highly experienced Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor.
- Pension, multiple discounts available, starting on 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join an established Accident Repair Centre in the Canterbury area.
To be considered for this role you must be currently working in an accident repair centre in an identical role or have done so in the last 3 years.
You must have working experience of Audatex (or similar estimating software) and ideally hold an ATA VDA
Key role and responsibilities as an Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Accurately and professionally assess a wide range of vehicles
- Use computerised estimating systems
- Calculate costings and the time required to complete all necessary repairs
- Liaise regularly with insurance engineers
- Contact customers to provide updates
Minimum requirements as an Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Must have experience using estimating software (ideally Audatex)
- ATA VDA is advantageous but not essential
- Ensure customer expectations are met and demonstrate great service skills
If you want to hear more about the Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting us on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor Up to £42k Bodyshop Canterbury
VDA / Vehicle Estimator / Damage Assessor / Audatex