Technical Support Analyst
2nd Line Technical Support Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading Managed Services Provider based in Leeds.
This client has rapidly expanded from acquisition and organic growth, and they are now seeking an ambitious technical support analyst to join their 2nd line technical support team.
They specialise in providing Cloud, Connectivity, UC & Collaboration services to a vast range of Enterprise scale businesses.
You will be a part of a motivated and experienced technical team; this role will require you to provide a high level of IT support for several clients where service is a priority.
You must have excellent communication and relationship building skills with the ability to resolve technical issues inline with agreed SLAs.
- Offer a high level of support to a variety of clients, assisting with 2nd line technical issues
- Ensure incidents are resolved in line with SLAs
- Escalate any unresolved issues to 3rd Line support
- Ensure internal documentation is developed and maintained
- Develop technical knowledge, have a desire to learn and progress your technical career.
Eventually taking on further responsibilities
- Previous experience working in an MSP environment
- Experience in a 1st/2nd line technical support role
- Cisco Networking knowledge
– Switches / routers / firewalls
- VoIP telephony solutions
- Knowledge of virtualisation, storage solutions
- Knowledge around server technologies
– AD / Exchange / Citrix
Although the suitable candidate does not have to be an expert in each area, it is highly beneficial to have an understanding and willingness to progress in these areas.
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic of up to £26k + benefits.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 9am-5:30pm