Payroll Clerk - Part Time
Payroll Clerk - Part Time (20-24hrs)
We are currently partnering with a privately owned, well-established business who are on a continued path of growth.
Our client is a strategic supplier to the industry primes and as an expanding manufacturing business are therefore now looking for a Payroll Clerk to join their team.
As Payroll Clerk you will be responsible for effective payroll processing for all facilities, working to tight deadlines and working on your own initiative.
Key responsibilities as Payroll Clerk:
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Process starters and leavers including changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes, tax code changes.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Process expenses and other adhoc duties as required.
- To provide accurate information to the Finance Manager supporting management accounts
- To be responsible for the quality and timeliness of all work submitted
- To ensure correct practise, legalities, and responsibilities in respect of payroll and pension legislation is maintained and where action is required, report to the Finance Manager
Experience as Payroll Clerk:
- Proven track record of conversing in all aspects of payroll processes and controls
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
Benefits for Payroll Clerk:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 day working week options
- Full flexibility on your working hours options
- Working from home policy (dependant on the nature of your position)
- 25 days annual leave pro rata plus Bank Holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Sick Pay
- Death in Service life assurance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Long Service awards additional days holiday
This is a part -time permanent position for the successful Payroll Clerk
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or firstname.lastname@example.org.