Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist-12month fix term-London
Maxxima have recently partnered with a leading private hospital. We are currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership for the service.
This post is based in Central London, which is easily accessible via public transport.
About the role:
As a Clinical Pharmacist, you will be working on a 12-month fixed term contract in a clinical and service development capacity to ensure the service to patients is planned, delivered, and evaluated in line with evidence-based practice.
Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team to help create and maintain a robust service whilst seamlessly incorporating other centre services.
Your main responsibilities as a Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist:
- Visit allocated wards and review inpatient prescription charts, checking for clinical correctness according to current practice.
- Ordering nonstock medicines for individual patients and ensuring continuity of supply
- Clinically screen and final check in-patient and discharge TTO prescriptions according to current practice
What we are looking for in a Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist:
- Completion of one year Pre-registration training
- Current professional registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Ideally working towards or having Clinical Diploma or Postgraduate qualification
- Participate in dispensary duties (e.g., prescription processing) and ensuring appropriate records (e.g.
controlled drug registers are maintained)
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Idris on 07738610693 or Idris.Olalere@maxximagroup.com