Location: Hereford, Herefordshire
Salary: £28k - £40k DOE + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, from 9am - 5pm
Our client specialises in providing accounting services to a diverse range of clients, primarily focusing on property and property-related companies.
They are looking for an accountant to join their team.
You will work with a diverse portfolio of clients and develop strong client relationships.
Stay up to date with knowledge and practical experience in business tax computations, as well as the preparation of partnership and corporation tax returns.
* Possess a minimum of 2 years practice experience
* Stay up to date with accounting package knowledge and practical experience on systems such as Digita, Iris, Sage, and Xero for client bookkeeping.
* Exhibit proficiency in computer literacy, including MS Office, Excel, cloud-based accounting packages (Digita, Sage, Xero), and the use of CRM systems.
* Demonstrate an understanding of statutory accounts and management accounts.
* Be aware of HMRC and Companies House requirements.
* Qualified with ACCA or ACA
* Initially 20 days plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days with loyalty
* Private Health Insurance offered after successful probation
* 1 hour off for lunch
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.