Mig / Tig Welder / Fabricator / Plater
MIG / TIG Welder /Fabricator / Plater
Paying Between £14.00 - £15.00 p/h
Permanent role based in Syston commutable from Leicester, east Goscote, Thurmaston and surrounding areas
Our client is looking for an experienced MIG welder/fabricator/ plater to join their expanding team.
Start time 07.00.
Finish time 16.00 Monday to Thursday
Start time 07.30.
Finish time 15.00.
Overtime paid at a premium
To report to the fabrication Supervisor
To MIG Weld mild steel 1.5 mm - 20mm
To read all engineering drawings
THE TIG Welder
- Ability to Mig / TIG Weld stainless steel 1.5mm - 20mm
- Highly skilled apprentice trained fabricator who can read engineering drawings cope with varied jobs and materials.
- More than 3 years industry experience welding and fabricating mild steel (desired but not essential)
- Ability to work dealing with bespoke items
- Candidate should be able to work on their own initiative.
Interested? To apply for the Mig /TIG welder role
, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Stacey Catterall on 0116 2545411 between 8am - 5pm or email email@example.com outside of these hours.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Mig /TIG Welder