Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded C
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer- Embedded C looking for a new role based in Kempston, Bedfordshire?
My client is looking Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded C to assist and support the development and implementation of Embedded Software for Power Electronic Systems.
They are looking for a driven individual to join the team to bring extra knowledge and experience.
This role will consist of Design, coding and test firmware in Embedded C for new and existing designs.
The Ideal Embedded Software Engineer – Embedded C will have a blend of the following skills and experience:
- Design, code and test firmware in Embedded C for new and existing designs
- Battery Management System (BMS) development for Li-Ion power conversion technology
- Implementation of communication protocols (e.G.
CANopen, J1939 etc.)
- Support/update existing and legacy designs.
- Debugging of new and existing designs.
- Support new product introduction
To apply for this Embedded Software Engineer – Embedded C job based in Kempston, Bedfordshire please send your CV to bclarke@redlinegroup.Com or call Ben Clarke on 01582 878838.