Mental Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Mental Healthcare Assistant in WarringtonWe have weekday, nights and weekend shifts available immediately, the position is Band 2 and would be an excellent opportunity for a Healthcare Assistant looking for work or for flexible part-time/full-time employment.The hourly rates of pay are up to £15.00 per hour (Limited Company paid through umbrella) with uplifted rates of pay for nights, weekends and bank holidays.The role offers one-to-one engagement with patients and help contribute to their on-going treatment and recovery within an NHS ward setting.It is essential that the candidate has a minimum of 6 months paid experience in the care or Mental Health field.The successful candidate will be PMVA (or equivalent) trained (we can provide this).
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.£250 referral bonus if you refer a friend.As stated above we also have regular nursing shifts available, unrelated to the above, please do not hesitate to get in touch if this would be of interest to you.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work! T & Cs apply!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Annual training budget of up to £250.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures and compliancy provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately, for more information please send me a CV and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org