We are working with a full-service private practice in the East Midlands who are on the lookout to recruit a passionate and driven Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive to join their busy Residential Conveyancing department based in the modern central-Mansfield offices.
Our client is well-known regionally for their relatable conduct and friendly approach to the legal services provided to clients including customer-friendly and jargon-free advice.
With offices across the East Midlands region, they are widely regarded for the excellent work/life balance they provide staff with and offer a genuinely lovely and nurturing place to work.
- Managing your own caseload of a variety of conveyancing matters all the way from start to finish
- You will be taking instructions from clients and advising them appropriately on their case
- You will be responsible for billing your own files and obtaining any payments due to be made to the firm
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the firm’s loyal and new clients
- Liaising closely with clients and updating them at all stages of their case
- Self-starting tasks and projects with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate
- You will be an experienced Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive with the ability to deal with a busy caseload of conveyancing matters
- You will have the ability to work to Lexcel and CQS quality standards
- A confident communicator with the ability to provide tailored advice to vulnerable clients
How to apply
If you are keen to discuss the role further and/or would like to apply, please call Vicky Cavendish directly on 0113 236 6713 at Sacco Mann, Leeds.