Private Client Solicitor
A highly regarded top 150 national law firm, with offices located across the Midlands and East Anglia is recruiting for a private client solicitor with at least three years PQE to join its team in Nottingham.
The role comes with significant scope for progression, including Partnership!
The firm has a track record of promoting from within and investing significantly in the development of its teams.
The firm has embraced hybrid working and youll be able to work from home for two days per week.
Additional benefits include:
- Electric car salary sacrifice
- BUPA private health care
- Partner / Shareholder training and development programme
- Generous annual leave provisions
- On site café, gym and parking
The role comes with a diverse and interesting caseload, which specialises in HNW / niche work.
With the complexity of the work, you must have experience with HNW and niche caseload.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in interesting and good quality work as a member of a growing team which looks outwards and thrives on delivering a great job for clients, with responsibilities including:
- Manage client/matter files under supervision and ensure full compliance.
- Provide expert legal advice to a range of clients including the negotiation and drafting of documentation.
- Carry out in an effective, efficient, and timely manner the various stages of legal proceedings with the aim of protecting the interests of the client.
- Meet agreed KPIs and exhibit a commercial approach to financial management.
- Help develop new business from existing clients and other professionals.
- Commit to continued professional development in this specialist sector.
The successful candidate will join a team agricultural law specialists who are regarded as being among the best in their field.
You will have empathy with the challenges faced by farm businesses and estates as they try to grow their businesses.