Relief Manager/Store Manager
The Key responsibilities of the Relief Manager is to provide cover within the region and assist with the sales activities to achieve budget and guarantee Access customers receive an excellent level of service.
Also, ensuring that the stores comply with company standards and procedures in:
• Operating and financial controls
• Staff Relationships
• Health and Safety
• Housekeeping and maintenance
• Maintain local awareness of local competitor activity and inform the Regional Manager accordingly
• Develop and maintain promotional relationships with local businesses within the region
• Provide support and help as directed by the Regional Manager
• Open and close stores as key holder while colleagues are absent
• Promote sales in line with the stores business plan
• Proactively market the store, which will include leaflet drops and business visits
• Ensure the stores achieve their revenue budgets
• As required prepare, present and follow up written quotations for the stores with the Regional Managers guidance
• Maintain and promote excellent financial controls, cash handling, banking and accounting procedures – using the Black Book and 6 of the best as minimum standards
• Ensure that the company administrative systems are maintained and adhered to at all times
• Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested by the Regional Manager
NOTE: All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Employee will be required to perform any other job related duties assigned by their Manager.