GENERAL MANAGER- PRESTIGE BRANDS - ISLE OF MAN
Holt Automotive are currently seeking a driven and experienced General Manager to join a highly successful dealership group on the Isle of Man.
The General Manager role comes with a competitive salary of between £100,000 and £130,000 with excellent company benefits to include fully expensed car.
There is also support with relocation to the island.
Key Responsibilities as a General Manager:
- Lead, motivate and inspire the teams across the business to achieve excellent results
- Maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Focus on achieving goals
- Work as a team player and on own initiative
- Have an emphasis on controlling the sales department to ensure continued improvement of both customer service levels and dealership profitability through a process-driven approach
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of workshop KPIs and a good grasp of the department's P&L, able to identify market trends and act accordingly.
Skills and Experience required for the General Manager role:
- You must be a dynamic and hard-working individual who can take an active role in the dealership
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to effectively manage and motivate staff on a daily basis with passion and drive
- You must have a proven record of driving and managing a sales department, man management, motivated, target driven and a good leader
If you want to hear more about the General Manager role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Karen
General Manager £130,000 Prestige Dealership, Isle of Man