The Paint Sprayer role:
- Salary up to £50,000 + Bonus with great company benefits.
- Pension, multiple discounts available
- Starting on 21 days holiday plus bank holidays (Raising with length of service)
Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Maidstone area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Paint Sprayer.
Key role and responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer:
- Bumper and trim repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify additional work for repair
- Minor dent removals
- Mix paint to ensure the perfect match
- Spray paint vehicles
- Quality check
Minimum requirements for a Paint Sprayer:
- Ideally you will be an experienced Paint Sprayer with a settled career history in a Bodyshop environment and be able to demonstrate a hands on and focus-driven approach
- The candidate will be an enthusiastic/ driven individual that is also able to deliver high-quality work at all times
- This position requires somebody with good attention to detail and also works to high standards at all times
If you want to hear more about the Paint Sprayer role, please send us your CV by clicking apply now or by contacting Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915.
Paint Sprayer - Up to £50k Bodyshop Maidstone
Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician / Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Vehicle Painter /Car Sprayer