Property Solicitor or Experienced Conveyancer (Qualified)
Property Solicitor Commercial & Residential
Full-time preferred, Part-time will be considered
KHR is working with an established legal firm based in London that requires a highly motivated and ambitious qualified Property Solicitor or experienced Conveyancer.
You will be joining a highly regarded, fast-growing Property Team within a boutique law firm.
You will work out of their prestigious offices in the City assisting in both residential and commercial property matters.
Responsibilities of the Property Solicitor:
• Landlord & Tenant ( be able to act for either party)
• Drafting & Amending leases (both residential and commercial)
• Lease Negotiations
• Statutory Lease Extensions
• Leasehold Assignments
• Funding Agreements
• Options and Rights of Pre-emption
• Overage and Clawback Arrangements
• Planning agreements (s106 and s278)
• Freehold Acquisition and Disposal
• Acting for Lenders
• Development - acting in site acquisition, planning, and leasehold disposals
• Franchise Agreements
• Acquisitions and Disposals
• Deeds of Variation
• Licences to Assign
• Liaising with professionals involved in property transactions
• Sale & Purchase
• New Builds
• Minimum of 4 years’ PQE experience in both residential and commercial disciplines
• Passionate about property law
• Competent, highly organised, accountable, and able to independently manage your own caseload
• Experienced in working within a fast-paced, expanding, and dynamic environment
• Able to develop positive relationships with clients and manage client expectations
• Effective prioritisation with the ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
• Keen to collaborate with and support the team
• Committed to the systemisation and growth of the department and ultimately the firm
• Marketing, networking, and business development skills
• Effective in generating new and repeat client referrals and revenue streams, inter-departmental cross-referrals, and those within the firm's trusted network
• Rehearsed the requirements under the CQS, SRA Accountancy Rules, and Ani-Money Laundering & Bribery Regulations
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...