Senior C# Unity Developer
Our client is looking for an experienced Unity game developer that wants to make awesome games across multiple platforms.
What you will do
- Take ownership of key game features and organise units of work with team members
- Be responsible for outlining, programming, and testing game features across multiple projects
- Create game prototypes, work as a team on larger game projects.
- Play an active role in performance testing and optimisation across target device platforms
- Work on high-profile client IP as well as original IP.
- Maintain coding standards to achieve efficiency in maintenance and portability.
- GIT management and supporting team members across projects
- A rapid prototyping mentality, and showable portfolio demonstrating this
- Demonstrated mastery of C# (Unity3D) with strong coding standards.
- A rich understanding of game design principles and player experience
- Experience in GIT version-control software
- Deep understanding of Unity UI
- Experience in GIT version-control software.
Nice to haves
- Experience profiling and building for performance.
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling/lighting/UV-mapping/texturing.
- Solid working knowledge of Photoshop for extracting designs from PSD files into Unity.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role