Lead/Senior Developer (Java,Spring)
Lead Java Spring Developer required by our client, a highly successful management company that has been trading for 30 years. They have a small Java Spring development team consisting of a Technical & Team Lead with two Senior Developers and is managed by the Head of IT.
The business is recruiting a Lead Java Spring Developer to work within the team.
There are two main projects: a client facing web application and a back-office web application.
Lead Java Spring Developer Key Objectives
- Java Software development and maintenance to meet user requirements.
- Working within the team, typically leading development in a pair or individually depending on the nature of individual development tasks.
- Gather requirements from the business, from the Head of IT and other departments as needed; discussing these and their solutions with the team.
- Creation of JIRA issues and building sprints with the Head of IT.
Lead Java Spring Developer Tools and Processes
- Languages/Frameworks Java, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Vaadin, Cucumber, Maven, Struts.
- Methodologies Agile including Test and Behaviour Driven Development, (TDD and BDD) some Scrum practices, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Servers/Tools Tomcat, Jenkins, SVN, JIRA, STS.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.