Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Bracknell
Employer – KIDS
Contract - flexible working hours
Location – The Courthouse, Broadway, Bracknell - RG12 1AE
Salary – £10.42 per hour / £11.68 per hour including holiday pay
Are you: A Graduate, College student, looking to come out of retirement, need flexible working hours, need temporary employment, holiday work or looking for casual work around another position
Are you: looking for a really fulfilling summer role and to have control of your hours?
KIDS is looking for enthusiastic and adaptable Sessional Workers to join our summer programme of fun and excitement, a place where you can make a difference.
Working in our in summer play schemes you will be helping to support disabled children, and young people to play, have fun and most of all have an amazing summer.
Depending on the location you may either be at a KIDS setting for example an adventure playground or out and about visiting community activities such as bowling, cinema or even the zoo.
Wherever you are you must be passionate about supporting children to thrive.
You will be part of a fantastic team of highly motivated individuals who love what they do.
· Supporting children and young people to play and have fun adventurously, creatively and imaginatively
· Playing inside or outside, visiting community activities and attending days out
· Providing a supportive, stimulating and inclusive environment where all children can flourish
· Understand and confident in keeping children safe, adhering to all safeguarding and health and safety procedures
· Undertaking training and induction, working alongside experienced staff and being part of an amazing team
· Providing personal care where required
· Preparation of food and snacks where required