HGV Technician - Days and Nights Available
HGV Technician - Both Days + Night Shifts Available
Job Title - HGV Technician
Salary £45,000 - £50,000
Location - Maidstone, Kent
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Kent area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified HGV Technician or HGV Mechanic or HGV Fitter.
HGV Technician job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturers procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for HGV Technician:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician or HGV Mechanic or HGV Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
How to Apply for this HGV Technician role.
Please apply here for more information.