MET Technician / Strip Fitter Technician Vacancy:
- Salary up to £19 p/h + Bonus for a highly experienced MET Technician / Strip Fitter.
Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Bournemouth area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced MET Technician / Strip Fitter.
Key MET Technician / Strip Fitter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage, absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum Requirements as a MET Technician / Strip Fitter:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Have Previous experience as an MET Technician
- ATA is advantageous
If you want to hear more about this MET Technician / Strip Fitter position, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or contact Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
MET Technician / Strip Fitter - up to £19 p/h Bodyshop Bournemouth
MET Technician / Strip Fitter / Bodyshop Technician / Mechanical Electrical Trim Technician