Location: London, (W1H)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Type: Full Time, Office based 9.00am - 5.30pm
Our client are one of the leading architectural firm who have been in business for more than 120 years with practises running across the UK nationwide.
They are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their retail team.
* To provide experienced professional support and delivery to the project design teams.
* Ensure the commercial interests of the client and the Company is safeguarded.
* To provide design proposal; professional expertise and support, working in direct collaboration with the project design teams in competently implementing the requirements of individual project briefs.
* Design and planning of multiple store fitout's independently
* Defining, recording, and maintaining the project brief information from the client and/or other relevant parties to determine design input information.
* Providing technical input for feasibility studies and strategy documents.
* Preparation of tender information to include services layouts, schematics, and accompanying documents i.e., specifications.
* Preparing detailed designs and/or construction details for whole projects, buildings, elements, or components in line with current building practice.
* Clearly communicating proposed solutions to all design team members and client team.
* Co-ordinate the design of constructional elements including work by consultants, specialist contractors, and suppliers.
* Ensuring the form and content of design outputs, their interfaces and verification procedures are in accordance with HTA's quality requirements.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Strong Revit and/or AutoCAD experience
* Previous knowledge and skills working on and managing retail design and fit-out
* Site experience & Building Regulations experience
* ACIAT/MCIAT/ qualification or equivalent relevant UK experience within an architectural/technical practice
* Hybrid solution offered after 6 months.
* 20 days holidays
* Life Insurance
* Private pension
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.