Electronics Repair Coordinator
Holt Executive are partnered with a prominent aviation technology pioneer, providing market-leading products to some of the biggest names in commercial aviation.
They are looking for an Electronics Repair Coordinator to join their team in Dundalk, Ireland.
As Electronics Repair Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the processing and oversight for new orders/quotes, product returns, warranty and resolution of billing and collections issues.
You will have excellent customer service and be experienced in liaising with and responding to customer service requests, enquiries and in providing feedback to improve processes within the Repair Shop to expedite the processing of repair orders.
Key Responsibilities for the Electronics Repair Coordinator:
- Routinely interfaces with internal Departments for the coordination of internal work packages, reporting status and tracking of jobs to monitor and satisfy customer requirements.
- Processes new orders and quotes, product returns, warranty and resolution of billing and collections issues.
- Routinely monitors the repair cycle for turn time conformance.
- Maintains and updates Customer Profiles as customer requirements change.
- Provides feedback to improve processes within Repair Shop to expedite processing of repair orders.
Essential Skills & Knowledge for the Electronics Repair Coordinator:
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Must be able to work effectively in teams to satisfy customer requirements.
- Participates in Kaizen Lean action teams, learning and incorporating new concepts in daily work processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency and expertise with Oracle to process customer goods through the repair process to conclusion and billing.
- Must be familiar with repair work procedures, work instructions and quality operating procedures.
- Possess understanding of certification requirements of relevant regulatory authorities and a solid understanding of the IFE business.
- Clear understanding of the differences inherent in both the 14CFR Part 145 and the Manufacturing Part 21 work performed by the Repair Station.
- Must be able to identify problems that require escalation for quick resolution.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.