Holt Automotive are looking for an experienced MOT Tester to join a franchised main dealership in the Chesterfield area.
The MOT Tester role comes with a competitive salary up to £33,700 Basic with an achievable OTE £37,700 and great company benefits.
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service - plus bank holidays
- Access to an online rewards platform for multiple retailers
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Tool Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity
Key MOT Tester Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all MOTs for the site as well as complete standard servicing and fault analysis if required
- Liaise with customers regarding work carried out
- Complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes
- Vehicle Servicing & maintenance
- Visual Health Checks - Dealing with customer queries
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met
Required skills needed for the MOT Tester role:
- A valid MOT Licence and you will be a fully qualified MOT Tester
- Level 2 - 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in Vehicle Repair.
- A full UK Driving licence
- Experience in using the latest diagnostic systems (desirable but not essential)
MOT TESTER - CHESTERFIELD - FRANCHISED MAIN DEALERSHIP - £33.7k - £37.7k OTE