B2B Marketing Agency Account Director
B2B Marketing Agency Account Director: Maternity Cover
Up to £52k (pro rata'd) - Flexible working
My Reading-based clients is an energetic fully integrated marketing agency with more than three decades leading B2B marketing strategies in both technology and telecoms industries.
Due to several wins they have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, Account Director (maternity) position, for an initial period of 9 months, starting in June, with the possibility of extension.
* You will need previous B2B marketing agency experience, ideally working with tech/telcoms/medtech clients.
* You will be a passionate Account Director with a mixture of digital & creative experience, someone who is confident writing proposals, nurturing accounts, and identifying opportunities with existing and new clients.
* Have the mindset to measure results and act upon them when it comes to client work.
The ability to analyse and observe the pros and cons of a project on completion, or being able to advise something based on it performing well and learning from this is key in both cementing your role in front of the client and always learning and thinking
* Be knowledgeable and passionate about the client's business and how different marketing and communications tactics can contribute to their success - helping them overcome challenges and achieve success through marketing.
* This role will be leading a portfolio of client accounts, across creative and digital projects, supported by a SAE and a SAM, and working alongside another AD.
* You will not only ensure projects are managed from start to finish - both on time and within budget - but you will independently lead the strategic direction of your client accounts, supporting them in achieving their overall business objectives and demonstrating their value back to them, while continually building and maintaining trusted partnerships with senior stakeholders.
* You will need to ensure client accounts are both profitable for the agency, but also growing - constantly seeking out opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell.
* You take overall responsibility for the delivery of quality work, campaigns and solutions that meet and exceed the client's objectives and expectations.
* Evaluate and oversee work, campaigns and activities and offer constructive feedback to the team to ensure it is on brief and budget.
* You will be required to lead and inspire your team, clients and other external partners.
Have the confidence to take charge and really earn respect from all parties.
* Ensure you embody the company culture and values, particularly when it comes to inspiring and motivating more junior team members.
* Be able to calmly deal with difficult client / internal / supplier challenges - approaching them with a solution-focussed attitude and upward managing where necessary and in the appropriate manner.
* (a genuine!) flexible working policy
* Hybrid working with the remit to work from wherever suits you best (UK based and able to travel to their Reading office / clients if necessary)
* Private health insurance
* Private dental insurance
* Access to their Employee Assistance Programme
* Access to Spill, their mental health support tool giving you instant access to therapy session bookings
* Support from a team of in-house Mental Health First Aiders
* 20 days holiday, increasing with every year of service to 25 days, plus a company-wide office shut down between Christmas and NY.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.