INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES - Clinical Lead Dietitian - Ealing, London
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting international candidates for a Band 7 Clinical Lead Dietitian in the Community Forensic Learning Disability team, based in London, Ealing.
The Band 7 Clinical Lead Dietician will be working with people diagnosed with a learning disability/Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and/or challenging behaviours/mental health.
This is an ideal position for an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motived Dietician to explore a Community Forensic Learning Disability setting.
International candidates only
Salary: NHS Band 7 Equivalent
Location: London, Ealing
Employment Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37.5 per week
Everyday you will
- Manage a complex caseload from assessment to discharge.
Service users may have multiple needs with a combination of physical and mental health conditions or learning disabilities.
- Share specialist advice to dietetic staff, other members of the multidisciplinary team, and wider Trust through case discussion, formal consultation, clinical supervision and education.
- Provide specialist training to dietetic staff and students, monitoring and evaluating learning outcomes, providing feedback and assessing competencies to facilitate learning in practice.
- Implement, monitor and audit systems to ensure effective and timely appraisal, clinical supervision and training for all dietetic staff within designated service area, implementing robust action plans to address areas of concern.
- Attend MDT meetings, providing specialist reports and making decisions regarding service user care programmes.
- Lead on clinical audit in own service area; sets, monitors and reports on quality standards for clinical work, develops action plans to address areas of concern and ensures robust implementation.
- Deliver the dietetic services across the designated service area.
Whats in it for you?
Various CPD and service development opportunities that include:
- Comprehensive Trust induction and Local departmental induction.
- Regular in-service CPD sessions.
- Access to a wider variety of trust wide training and development programmes.
- Extensive learning and development opportunities including leadership and management courses, quality improvement and SLT specific courses.
- SLT in mental health training.
(hons.) in Dietetics or post graduate diploma in Dietetics and HCPC registered.
You will be experienced in leading quality improvement and clinical audit activities with specialist clinical knowledge in your service area.
Unlock your potential:
If you are you looking for a new exciting challenge within a leading healthcare organisation in London - please apply today!
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact Lucy Holmes on 02077498280 or Lucy.Holmes@maxximagroup.com
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.