Principal Designer/ CDM Advisor
Principal Designer / CDM Advisor (Construction design Management)
Salary: £35k - £45k DOE
Our client is a reputable independent engineering and surveying consultancy with multiple offices.
They offer civil and structural engineering expertise and already established a broad client base with projects ranging from small residential properties through to vast commercial developments.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Principal Designer / CDM Advisor in their Leicester office.
You will be providing advice and helping their client to fulfil their CDM duties.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Degree qualified with relevant experience within the construction industry.
* Principal Designer /CDM professional qualifications are essential.
* Have design risk management skills
* NEBOSH General Certificate and/or Construction Certificate are desirable
* A full driving licence and own transport is essential as some travel will be required.
* Providing advice and helping the client fulfil their CDM duties
* Preparing and submitting F10s
* Preparation of health and safety files
* Assessment and preparation pf construction phase health and safety plans
* Designing risk management
* Identify and collate pre-construction information
* Site health and safety inspections
* Preparation of method statements and risk assessments
* Assisting with asbestos surveys
* Ensure that there is an ongoing exchange of health and safety information
* Communicate with design teams to identify key hazards.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.