Second Line IT Support Analyst
Second Line IT Support Analyst| ( Agile Working available)
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
Are you a talented Second Line Support Analyst with experience of working in the Legal IT Industry? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is a Top Tier Legal 500 Firm, who have won several awards for their work across Lancashire.
With Offices across Lancashire, Cumbria, and Merseyside, they have an enviable reputation that is second to none.
Due to continued success and recent growth within the IT team they are now looking to appoint a 2nd Line IT Support Analyst to support the Technical Services Manager for its head office in Preston.
This is a fantastic time to join an innovative team whose objective is to support the growth and enhancement of the firm.
Its a role where you will have the opportunity to bring innovative ideas to the table and build on your experiences whilst making a real difference!
As the newly appointed Second Line Support Analyst your role will include but not be exclusive to:
- Assisting the Technical Service Manager with various projects
- Acting as the main escalation contact for the firms 1st Line Support team
- Assisting with fault fixing and more complex IT issues
- Working collaboratively with third parties to resolve technical issues
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Maintaining and producing technical reports as and when required
- Resolving technical issues over the phone and in person
- Travelling to the firms various offices when require
This role isnt for the faint hearted and you will have a genuine passion for solving often complex IT Issues.
As the newly appointed Second Line Support Analyst you will have:
- The proven experience of MS-100 and MS-101
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- Have previous Second Line Support experience
- Be a hands on trouble-shooter
- Demonstrate relevant experience in Client Facing IT Support Roles
- Experience with VOIP telephone systems
- Primarily you will have the proven ability to work efficiently and solve Tech problems in a way that non- tech people can understand
- In addition to the above you will have a solid understanding of CISCO Systems and the CCNA certificate would be a distinct advantage
In return, you will benefit from:
- Hybrid working
- The opportunity to catapult your career in Legal IT
- Working with industry leaders in Legal IT
- Career Progression
- A competitive salary up to £25,000 + an excellent benefits package
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to Laura Baron at email@example.com or alternatively, please call on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.