We are working with a family business who are currently on the lookout for a Machine Setter to join their team! The ideal candidate has experience in mechanical engineering-related disciplines, basic literacy, numeracy, and communication skills, is physically fit, and has a minimum of 1 year of working experience in plastics moulding.
Machine Setter responibilities:
- Process performance and machine up-time training, development and supervision of less experienced Setter
- Product, colour, material and tool change activities
- Regulate change control activities
- Breakdown problem-solving and solution development
- Optimise and document process parameters for each product
- To carry out duties within health and safety practices
- Provide emergency cover for other functions within the capability range
- Work to and within the quality management system
- Work in accordance with the Inpress Plastics Values
- Assist in the installation of production machines
If you are interested in the Machine Setter position, please contact with Wiktoria on 07483069100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.