Senior Lead Nurse - London - Permanent
Maxxima have recently partnered with one of the UKs largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions, Inhealth.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Lead Nurse in East Finchley London, who can provide overall support in a private care home.
The pay rate for this role is up to £21.63 per hour and £40,000 - £42,000 per year.
About the role:
As a Senior Lead Nurse, you will be working in a private care home, providing nursing care to the residents. You will also work closely with the team, by mentoring and providing support where needed.
Whats in it for you as a Senior Lead Nurse:
- Training & development opportunities
- Access to the a preschool and day care on-site
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Lead Nurse:
- Coordinating and undertaking the personal and nursing care of our residents in line with the Person & Relationship Centred Care model
- Leading, supporting, mentoring and developing our Health Care Assistants and Senior Health Care Assistants
- Lesioning with relatives and external agencies including attending residents' meetings
- Dealing with day-to-day management issues responding to roster changes and arranging cover
What we are looking for in a Senior Lead Nurse:
- Experience as both an RGN or a Mental Health Nurse in both Dementia and End of Life Care
- The legal right to work in the UK
- NMC registered
If this sounds like the role for you please click APPLY or contact Isma at Maxxima directly on 07309838533.