Senior Physiotherapist - London - Permanent
Maxxima have recently partnered with an outstanding and good rated Care Home provider, Nightingale Hammerson.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Physiotherapist, who can provide a variety of treatment to patients within the care home.
This post is based in East Finchley and Clapham, where public transport is easily accessible.
About the role:
As a Senior Physiotherapist, you will work with residents across both sites performing a variety of treatment options and interventions.
You will also help Junior Physiotherapists thrive in their roles by providing support where needed.
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Physiotherapist:
- Provide a wide variety of physiotherapy treatment such as pain management, electrotherapy, falls prevention, and both individual and group exercises to benefit our residents
- Co-lead and keep up to date with Physiotherapy Research and Development
- Build a base of evidence based therapy outcomes and interventions with specialist interest in geriatric, older people physiotherapy group interventions, dementia and intergenerational therapies
- Prepare and provide training with the Staff on Physiotherapy aspects of Manual, Moving and Handling
- Supervise the junior physiotherapist and support the supervision of other junior staff members of the team including students and volunteers when applicable
What is in it for you as a Senior Physiotherapist:
- A friendly, supportive, team working environment
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Training & development opportunities
- 25 days (plus bank holidays) annual leave, increasing over time
- Subsided childrens nursery
- A DBS (at no cost to yourself)
- Free uniform
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
What we are looking for in a Senior Physiotherapist:
- A State Registered Physiotherapist with HCPC professional registration
- Experience previously working with older people, including those with dementia
- The legal right to work in the UK
If this sounds like the role for you please click APPLY or contact Isma at Maxxima directly on 07309838533