Senior Mammographer - Permanent - Guildford
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Senior Mammographer based in Guildford.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Inhealth the UKs largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions.
Working as a Senior Mammographer, you will oversee and provide your clinical expertise to the provision of a high-quality Breast Cancer screening service.
Location: Guildford, Surrey (site based with possibly 1 day travel to mobile site)
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 Hours)
Hours: Monday-Friday 7.5 hours per day
Whats in it for you?
Salary: £38'000-£43'000 plus benefits
On a typical day you will:
- Provide a high-quality imaging service to all users of the screening service, screening women for Breast Cancer by mammography
- Participate in assessment clinics including stereotactic biopsies and perform regular QC checks on mammography equipment including the stereotactic unit and Ultrasound machine
- Support the development of assistant practitioners, trainee mammographers and Mammographers
- Keep up to date with current trends and techniques in mammography and thus be sufficiently well informed to answer queries on breast health and screening.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Have a BSc in Radiography or equivalent?
- Have current HCPC registration
- Have a Certificate of Competence in Mammography
- Post Graduate award in Mammography at masters level (desirable)
- Have experience working at a Senior level
- Car driver to cover mobile site on occasion
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact Charlotte Oliver on 02033986694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent.
NHS jobs strikes