Advanced Critical Care Practitioner (ACCP)
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes for almost 6 million patient visits per year across more than 200 locations.
We employ over 65,000 caregivers worldwide and continue to drive innovation in healthcare.
We opened our first healthcare facility in London in 2021 and our state-of-the art 184 bed hospital in 2022.
With over 100 years of history, our Patients First philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that continues to delivers world-class clinical care.
Location: Central London
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Hrs: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000
What are we looking for?
This is a permanent, full time position.
As an Advanced Critical Care Practitioner based primarily in the state-of-the-art 29 bed, Intensive Care Unit you will provide expert individualised clinical management of patients requiring level 2 and 3 care.
What will your duties include?
- Use advanced and holistic clinical history taking, clinical examination and interpretation skills to assess patients needs in terms of diagnosis and treatment plans
- Critically analyse, evaluate and synthesise different sources of information for the purpose of assessing and managing the care of a critically ill patient
- Use knowledge and expertise to recommend adjustments/amendments to treatment plans, in consultation with patients as appropriate, to the wider MDT
- Perform physiological assessment of critically ill patients regardless of location, responding in a timely manner to any referrals
- Prescribe, review and administer a range of drugs as a non-medical prescriber, working within an agreed scope of practice and boundaries of clinical knowledge
What we need from you?
- Current registration through an appropriate regulatory body; Nursing & Midwifery Council/Health and Care Professions Council, with no restrictions to practice, required
- PGDiP/MSc in ACCP/Critical Care, required
- ACCP Membership of FICM, required
- Independent Prescriber, required
- Wide range of experience working in critical care specialties, including exposure to cardiac and cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, renal, and GI surgery.
Ideal candidates will have significant experience across multiple surgical critical care specialisms.
What we can offer you?
We are offering an array of benefits to compliment working for a not-for-profit market leader, some of our benefits include:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in our Admin Office Building
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
Feel free to contact Idris Olalere on 02033986694 or email Idris.firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable