Contract Automotive Systems Engineer - Infotainment
Redline currently have a very exciting opportunity with our global Automotive client based in Italy.
They are looking to hire an experienced Contract Automotive Systems Engineer to help them deliver infotainment packages to their customer in Modena.
You will be responsible for liaison with the high Automotive customer at management level to discuss issues and deadlines.
This requires excellent communication skills so you must be able to speak fluent Italian, as well as diplomacy and robustness.
In addition to this you will also need:
3 years of work experience in automotive applications
- Knowledge of test bench set up and product line support
- Basics of Network Protocols (CAN, Ethernet, MOST, LIN, FPDlink)
- Basics of Diagnosis protocols (UDS, DoIP, SWDL, DTC management)
- Basic of SW Architecture definition (Application Layer, Middleware layer, Drivers layer, Autosar)
- Basics of ISO 26262 requirements
For further information on this fantastic Contract Automotive Systems Engineer based in Italy please contact Sophie Kovacs on skovacs@redlinegroup.Com or 01582 878825 quoting reference SAK92/7