Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £33K - £60K (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pharmacist Manager to join one of the leading pharmacies with multiple branches across the UK.
They are looking for multiple Pharmaciststo join their teams and work with GPs, patients, and other healthcare professionals.
* Leading the delivery of high-quality dispensing and patient-centered clinical services
* Providing Minor Ailments to patients.
* Ensuring the smooth running of the pharmacy.
* Providing a confidential, and professional service.
* New Medicine Service
* Quality payments
* GPhC registered Pharmacists / Provisional Pharmacists will be considered for this role.
* Community pharmacy experience
* Previous experience in management
* Excellent communication skills
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday package
* GPhC fees paid
* Pension scheme
* Employee discount scheme
* Bonus scheme
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.