Desktop Support Engineer
Monarch are working with a gaming company that are recruiting for a Desktop Support Engineer to assist them on an initial 6 month contract.
It will be hybrid role with 3 days per week on site in their offices south of Manchester and 2 days working remotely.
This position falls inside IR35.
You will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line support tasks within their support team.
Some of the skills required:
- Working knowledge of Windows (both using and troubleshooting).
- Installation and configuration of Windows server
- Understanding of basic LAN/WAN technologies (e.g.
Ethernet, IP, ISO 7 layer model, etc).
- Good analytical, problem solving, documentation, and decision making skills.
- Remote administration tools for Windows and Active Directory.
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, where multiple demands on your time may arrive simultaneously.
As you will be travelling to two different sites south of Manchester, it is essential you have a driving licence.
If you are looking for a new contract and have 2 years experience in a similar position, please apply immediately.