Security and Parking Officer
SIA qualified Security and Parking Officer - Walsall Manor Hospital - £22,757.28 per annum - Full-Time; 42 hours per week
We pay for license renewals and related training!
Do you have an SIA license?
Do you enjoy working outside?
Are you a security focused person?
Do you have experience in customer service?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on!
We currently have an opening for a Security and Parking Officer at Walsall Manor Hospital. Security and Parking Officers are essential for access and safety for patients and staff. As a Security Officer you will protect the hospital against loss, theft and damage.
You will monitor and patrol the car parks as well as giving clear directions.
You will provide customer service to both the public and staff within the Hospital.
Please note, shifts will be on a rotation basis: 2-3 weeks on days and 2-3 weeks on nights. 5 days a week, including weekends
What you will do:
- You will provide safety and car park patrolling provision to our clients NHS hospital.
- You will patrol the hospital site ensuring the safety and security of the site and its users.
- You will have a role in the efficient running of the car park and control room, whilst working towards continuous progress in all these areas.
- You will be measured against a set of Key Performance Indicators.
You will be given the chance to make a real difference to the service that we provide.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to work in a fast paced but caring atmosphere.
What you will bring:
- You MUST have a valid SIA licence
- You will be a good communicator
- You will have some security experience
- CCTV licence desirable but not essential
If you hold a current, valid SIA license, then click "apply" today and one of our team will be in touch soon!
Must be 18 or over to apply
You will be working on a rostered shift basis including weekends
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.