Salary: £25,000 - £35,000pa + Pension + Employee Discount
Our client are one of the leading car dealerships in the UK.
They are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Car Mechanic to join their friendly and motivated team.
* You will carry out Service to vehicles with ease.
* Removing & fitting of engine, clutch and gearbox components.
* Carry out road tests and locate area of the potential problem.
* You will ensure all the work is carried out to a high standard and inform the mechanics manager of the workload.
* To be health and safety compliant and ensure all work is carried out with your safety and safety of others.
* Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience as a vehicle mechanic
* Have in-depth knowledge of motor and mechanical elements of the different types of vehicles
* Having both main dealer and independent garage experience would be advantageous.
* Full UK driving licence is essential.
* 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
* Saturday depending on work load
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* On-site parking
Must have the right to work in the U.K
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.